Spring Transitions

Let's just say it feels a lot better to have the sun back in town. 


This week I moved back to my house in Kelowna, BC. It is so refreshing to be in a different place; I really needed a change. Sometimes it feels like habits overtake spontaneity and we are bound by limitations we place on ourselves. The everyday is good, but it happens every day. Change is what takes the everyday and fills it with unexpected emotions. It's still just life, but it can be experienced differently. 




I took these pictures with my friends, so a lot of them are pretty goofy, haha. But the forest was just calling my name and it was a great afternoon spent with them. 


This midi skirt from Bootlegger has quickly become my go-to outfit for being comfortable and low maintenance. It's made of heavy cotton, but it feels great when it swishes around my legs :) 

awkward pose 

My first year of college is complete! And I am so pumped about the summer. It's going to be rad and you can look forward to my posting more often because I don't have much to do with my life :3  

//Blazer: Forever 21 (consignment)//Skirt: Bootlegger//Shirt: H&M stolen from a friend (thanks Quinn)//Shoes: Walmart// 

This song is perfect for the car, with the windows down and the bass turned up. Go for it.


Thanks for reading! Have a great week!! 

Love, Natasha 



Comments

Anonymous said…
hey its violet email me please

Popular Posts